To provide the best protection. Can be worn by clinical medical personnel during invasive procedures, to provide protection to patient and medical personnel where there is a risk of blood, body fluids, secretion or excretions splashing onto the wearer.
- Conform to Europe Standard: EU Directive EN 14683:2019.
- BFE > 98%.
- Splash resistance pressure ≥ 16.0 kPa (120mm Hg)
- Differential Pressure < 60Pa/cm2
- Over 20 millions supplied to NHS
- Sealed in a Pack of 50 pieces
- Vetted by MRHA.
- 6 millions of these Masks have been supplied to NHS.
- Quality management system (ISO 9001 and BS EN 13485).